Biennial Session 2023
We look forward to seeing you in-person this year for the Biennial Session of the Supreme Council, 33°, SJ, USA, August 20–22, 2023, in Washington, DC!
Register Now for the 2023 Session
- Member Registration – $375 Includes Sunday's reception, Monday's lunch, INCLUDES TUESDAY'S HONORS BANQUET
- Spouse Registration – $300 Includes Sunday's reception, Monday's lunch, Tuesday's Ladies Lunch, and INCLUDES TUESDAY'S HONORS BANQUET
- Tuesday Honors Banquet ONLY – $175/person (member or spouse)
- Hotel accommodations must be booked directly with the host hotel, the Washington Hilton.
- A limited number of rooms at special Biennial Session rates are available.
- For questions specific to accommodations, contact the Washington Hilton directly.
CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL INFORMATION & BOOKING
Questions about Registration?
- Please call our 2023 Biennial Session helpline at 202–770–1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Biennial Session Main Events Schedule Preview*Saturday, August 19
|12:00 p.m.||Registration Opens|
|1:30 p.m.||Welcome Reception|
|3:30 p.m.||Albert Pike Memorial Service|
|5:00–7:00 p.m.||House of the Temple Open for Tours|
|9:00 a.m.||Public Session†|
|1:00 p.m.||Session Luncheon|
|2:00 p.m.||Q and A with Masonic Scholars Arturo de Hoyos, 33°, GC, and S. Brent Morris, 33°, GC, Moderated by Br. Maynard Edwards, 32°, KCCH|
|2:00–4:30 p.m.||House of the Temple Open for Tours|
|10:30 a.m.||Conferral of the 33°, Inspector General Honorary at the Valley of Washington, D.C., Scottish Rite Temple|
|10:30 a.m.||Ladies Brunch and Fashion Show|
|12 noon–4:00 p.m.||House of the Temple Open for Tours|
|1:00 p.m.||Scottish Rite Research Society Luncheon and Lecture‡|
|3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||
Special Exhibit & Discussion at the House of the Temple—Tomes Before Freemasonry: Books in the Temple Collection Written Prior to the Formation of the Grand Lodge of England—We will present a selection of 10 volumes of note that were printed from the 1400s–1600s and discuss their importance. Specially selected by Grand Archivist and Historian Arturo de Hoyos, 33°, Grand Cross, these works will be of special interest to all who enjoy history and literature. (Limited to 150 attendees). Transportation—Shuttle buses will start loading at the host hotel around 2:30 p.m. These shuttles will return attendees to the hotel by 5:30 p.m
|7:00 p.m.||Honors Banquet|
* These times and events are subject to change.
† This event will be streamed live online via https://scottishrite.org.
‡ There is an additional charge to attend this event.
Graphic: Official 33° Scottish Rite, SJ, Double-headed Eagle