Celebrating the Craft
The 2013 CTC webcast will air live on Saturday, May 18 from 6 p.m. to Midnight (EDT). CTC is similar in structure to a telethon, but is broadcast over the internet.
Viewers will be encouraged to make a donation via phone or online to be split 50/50 between the House of the Temple Historic Preservation Foundation, Inc. and Scottish Rite philanthropies in the donor’s Orient as directed by his SGIG or Deputy.
How to watch:
- Visit www.scottishrite.org the day of the show on your home computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad
- Click on the Celebrating the Craft link that will be there the day of the show
- PC and Mac users will need to make sure that Flash is enabled to view the live streamThe show will focus on Freemasonry, the Scottish Rite, and the vast talents and accomplishments of Brothers throughout the Southern Jurisdiction. CTC will honor our members, what they bring to the Fraternity, and how the Scottish Rite has enriched their lives.
CTC will feature:
- Comedian Norm Crosby as our host
- Don Wildman of the Travel Channel as our co-host
- The winners of our Scottish Rite Has Talent contest
- Video submissions from our Scottish Rite Heroes program
- Never before seen footage from the House of the Temple
- Content highlighting local Valleys and their members
- Masonic scholars, leaders, and celebrities
- And so much more!
CTC is about coming together for a night of laughter, entertainment, and learning that pays homage to our cherished fraternity and esteemed members and supports a greater good.
Contact Allison Godfrey of the Development Office if you have any questions regarding the 2013 Celebrating the Craft event at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-3196.
No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from email@example.com.