Conceived in 2012, Celebrating the Craft (CTC) is an annual webcast hosted each May that pays tribute to the Scottish Rite and its members, while also supporting the Fraternity’s charitable endeavors. CTC is similar in structure to a telethon, but is broadcast over the internet.
The Third Annual Celebrating the Craft will air on May 17, 2014 from 6pm to Midnight (EDT).
The show focuses on Freemasonry, the Scottish Rite, and the vast talents and accomplishments of Brothers throughout the Southern Jurisdiction. CTC is about coming together for a night of laughter, entertainment, and learning that pays homage to our cherished fraternity and esteemed members and supports a greater good.
Throughout the live six-hour program, viewers are encouraged to make a donation via phone or online to be split 50/50 between the House of the Temple Historic Preservation Foundation, Inc. and Scottish Rite philanthropies in the donor’s Orient as directed by his SGIG or Deputy.
In the past, CTC has featured:
- Comedian Norm Crosby as our host
- Don Wildman of the Travel Channel as our co-host
- Winners of our Scottish Rite Has Talent contest Click here for more information about our 2014 contest!
- Video submissions from our Scottish Rite Heroes program
- Never before seen footage from the House of the Temple
- Content highlighting local Valleys and their members
- Masonic scholars, leaders, and celebrities
To read more about past CTC shows:
For more information about Celebrating the Craft, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com or 202-777-3196.